Skip to main content

via Ondossagon Public School at https://ift.tt/3exM8b5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of Ondossagon

MEMORIES OF ONDOSSAGON By: Julie Moravchik When I close my eyes I still can see the hallways, the teachers and my friends. The memories of Ondossagon High School are still fresh in my mind. They are such good memories. I wish there was a way to hop in a time machine and take a trip back every once in a while. Just for a day. Or maybe an hour or two. I was able to do that in a way just recently. The reunion committee asked me to make a video for our upcoming all-school reunion, and it gave me a chance to talk with people I haven't seen in a long time. I also had a chance to tour the museum they are setting up at the Benoit Community Center . I looked through old yearbooks and stacks of memorabilia like team uniforms and band uniforms. They even have that giant Aggie Bull that used to hang on the gym wall. It felt good. It brought back feelings I haven't felt in a long time. I miss that young girl sometimes - that girl who was used to knowing everyone by name, w

Obituary for Daniel C. Johnson

Dan Johnson, a former teacher from OHS, recently passed. This article was written by Dan before the 2010 reunion. After leaving Ondossagon, he moved to Tomahawk, retiring from the Tomahawk school system in 1991. After serving 27 years as a teacher, coach Daniel C. Johnson, of Woodruff, passed away on Sunday, July 15, 2018. He was 80 years old. Following his essay is his obituary. MEMORIES OF ONDOSSAGON  By DAN JOHNSON (Ondossagon, 1961 -1964) My first formal teaching assignment was a position at Ondossagon High School for the 1961-62 school year. I was assigned three classes of 9th grade English and two classes of beginning Spanish in addition to monitoring a study hall for one hour each day. My contracted yearly salary was $4,400, to be paid in 12 equal monthly payments of $366.66  Looking back to that distant time, little did I know when I accepted that teaching assignment, my true education was about to begin. That said, despite the many challenges that were associated wi

Dear Aggies, Aggie Families and Aggie friends, This is Jan Lumberg Kupczyk. I writing today to say the time has come for me to retire as Administrator of the Ondossagon Facebook account. It all began in 2009 before the 2010 reunion with the help of Aerica Opatik Bjurstrom. Since then Pam Noble helped immensely. Kathy Johnson joined in 2017 and recently Mark Osmak joined has brought new energy to the site. It's been a great ride and I love all the memories you all have shared. Keep the wheels turning and the memories flowing. 🎼 We're loyal to you Ondossagon!🎶

from Ondossagon Public School https://ift.tt/2cbyWud